Ad Creative Specialist
ShuttlerockRemote 🇫🇷France 🇩🇪Germany 🇬🇧Uk20d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in France, Germany or UK
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🏅 2+ years’ experience
🗣 Fluent French & English
💰 Competitive salary and benefits
✈️ Ability to travel across your clients' offices
🚀 Growth Opportunities
Our global team is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for a Creative Specialist to join our Shuttlerock EMEA team.
Who we are
Shuttlerock is the pre-eminent provider of mobile-first creative with unrivaled speed and limitless scale, unlocking new potential in digital marketing. Its proprietary platform leverages designers and technology to quickly create high performance mobile video ads using a single visual asset as simple as a still photo. The resulting ads allow agencies and brands to maximize existing creative for a wider audience.
Founded in 2011, Shuttlerock is providing guidance on effective digital marketing all over the world in over 30 languages and is one of the leading Facebook and Instagram Marketing Partners. The company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Austin, Berlin, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo and Nelson, New Zealand.
Web | shuttlerock.com
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/Shuttlerock/
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/shuttlerock/
Twitter | @shuttlerock
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company/shuttlerock/
As am Ad Creative Strategist, you will:
- Deliver best in class service to our client partners through creative expertise.
- Deliver on creative projects within committed timeframes.
- Work directly with channel partners (e.g: Facebook, Google), advertisers, and their agencies to optimise ad creative for a mobile experience.
- Onboard new partners onto the Shuttlerock platform whilst driving for repeat orders post the initial project.
- Package our product suite in the most compelling way relative to a brand's objectives.
- Build strong client relationships both within our brands and across our main channel partners (eg: Facebook, Google).
- Work with your clients’ creative and media buying teams to understand their brand guidelines and communicate it to Shuttlerock internal production teams.
- Educate clients on industry creative trends, new service offerings, and best practices.
- Create and lead content distribution to clients and channel partners in 1:1 or 1:many group interactions.
- Partner with central teams to deliver relevant feedback and ideas that enhance our content and product roadmap.
- Be a team player that supports the wider team and where there is ambiguity sees opportunity to define and lead.
Ideal capabilities & experience
- 2+ years’ experience working at an agency, SaaS platform or another part of the advertising ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms both as a consumer and potentially within a brand, FMP or agency.
- You care deeply about client objectives and can translate their vision into tangible proposals that add value and meet their requirements.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders within our channel partners and direct customers and agencies at all levels.
- Ability to understand the main drivers of creative performance and clearly explain recommendations and historical results.
- Ability to see and understand opportunities for upsell and spot additional brand creative opportunities.
- Passion for and experience of creative technologies and the surrounding ecosystem.
- Intellectual curiosity that goes beyond advertising and allows you to see the bigger picture and support our partners in navigating the rapidly shifting landscape.
- Excellent communicator, with fluent French and English - multilingual skills are a bonus (German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Arabic).
- Self-starter used to dealing with ambiguity and ideally having worked previously in a fast paced start up.
- Adobe suite experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to travel across your clients' offices for in-person meetings.
- Advertising platform certification eg: Facebook Blueprint - a big plus
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Shuttlerock team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!