After-Sales Specialist Forklift
BYDRemote 🇫🇷France2M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻 Work Remotely anywhere in France
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
🎓 Bac Pro / BTS
🏅 Electric and/or Electronic, with relevant after-sales distribution experience
🗣 Proficient language skills in English and French
💰 Performance and experience based competitive remuneration
🚗 Company car
✈️ Able to travel frequently
📚 Team building events and employee learning opportunities
🚀 Growth Opportunities
Location – the job location is flexible within France. Although BYD has its subsidiary in France, remote work from the home office and frequent travels within the region apply.
About After-sales service department
The After-Sales Specialist Forklift France is part of the After-Sales Service Team of the BYD Forklift Division in Europe.
The After-Sales Specialist provides full after-sales support to the BYD Forklift Dealers in France, Luxemburg and French-speaking region in Belgium.
- Provide field support to BYD Forklift dealers in the abovementioned market and region – all after-sales inquiries;
- Train & facilitate technical training activities for French-speaking dealers;
- Warranty claim management of French-speaking dealers;
- Technical communication / explanation / translation;
- Perform customer visits with dealers regarding after-sales issues/support;
- Assist with dealership appointment.
- Make daily reports
- Establish diagnoses mostly software settings
- solve problems from a distance (Team Viewer)
- Report and summarize on product to managers (aftersales, sales, product, factory…)
- Support if needed in aftersales actions the final customer ( BYD’s Key account)
- Other tasks asked by the manager
- Electric and/or Electronic experience;
- Coming or not coming for Forklift is not the most important, but a beneficial +;
- Electrical and environment sensitivity;
- Experience in indirect distribution, proxy management.
Personality traits and skills
- Hands-on mentality and experienced in working on different levels and within various environments;
- Proactive, professional and responsible attitude;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Flexible and likes to work in a dynamic environment;
- Self-starter with ability to work from the home office;
- Methodic, pragmatic, dynamic
- Able to travel frequently.
- Training: BAC Pro / BTS of a technical sector (industrial vehicles, automation, and equipment maintenance)
- Experiences: Relevant work experience with after-sales of forklifts and warehouse equipment;
- Languages: Proficient language skills in English and French;
- Computer skills: basic use Windows and office tools
- Other desired skills: Willing to travel within Western Europe.
- Job in a fast-growing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, company car.
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Please note that position is open for candidates eligible to work in France.
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing BYD team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!