Agency Sales Development Representative
PolarRemote 🌎Monde Entier2M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in the world
💼 Full Time
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🏅 2-5 years
🗣 French and English
💰 Competitive package based on experience and benefits
🚀 Growth Opportunities
🏝️A four day work week
Polar provides creative advertising technology to 200+ media agencies and publishers in 30+ countries.
Our Social Display product makes it easy for advertisers to repurpose their social creative from Facebook and Instagram to run on websites as paid media. 5,000+ advertisers have already run 3 billion ads with Polar in 2020. We are a highly profitable business that will grow 40%+ this year.
Culture is really about how we work. Our approach is unique and we experiment with practices and policies that align with where the world is headed, versus where it once was.
- Work From Anywhere: a fully distributed team with no offices, on a long-term basis.
- The Someday Experiment: a four day work week, giving everyone their Someday today.
- Less Is More: a focus to work efficiently and effectively to support wellness & balance.
Visit polar.me/culture to learn more about our 30 person team.
Agency Sales Development
This is a junior sales role focused on media agencies in France & Europe.
- Outbound lead generation: target client lists, CRM, email outreach
- Sales support: customize client pitch presentations, email copy
- Client pitches: sales process including presentations, demos and follow-ups
- Proactive: this is a hunter role, focused on outbound sales activities
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication in both French and English
- Entrepreneurial: self-starter, takes initiative and ownership
- Industry: 2-5 years in the media and advertising industry
- Experience: with selling to media agencies
🚀Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Polar team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!