Back-End Developer - React.Js
AlsidRemote 🇫🇷France10d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻 Work Remotely anywhere in France
💼 Full Time (CDI)
💯 Top Company
📅 November 2020
🎓 Master's Degree
🏅 > 4 years
🗣 Fluent in English and French
To support the development of its game-changing technology, Alsid is looking for an experienced front-end engineer specialized in ReactJS and aware of modern interface design.
Working in a highly technical environment, you will join the core development team in charge of implementing the data-visualization oriented interfaces empowering Alsid products.
In particular, you will contribute to the design of real-time security dashboards and will be responsible for ensuring a living user experience to the most exigent security teams around the world.
By joining Alsid, you will be part of a talented development team made of 10 people and will seamlessly work among some senior back-end and front-end developers having more than 10 years of experience. From the sales team to the support team, you will evolve in a very technical environment, surrounded by people who like to share their knowledge. No knowledge of cybersecurity is required, you will learn on the job!
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring security application to the next level in a fast-paced, agile and exciting environment.
Experience: 4+ years in front-end development with strong production experience
Required skills :
- Strong Experience with at least ReactJS mandatory, Vue.js or AngularJS a plus
- Willing to operate day-to-day with TypeScript
- Great knowledge on managing the state of SPA (using Redux, MobX or VueX)
- Having a good general knowledge of web development basics (HTML semantics, accessibility, best practices) and modern CSS APIs (flexbox, animations)
- Experienced with data visualization framework (such as D3.js)
- Great knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals
- Experienced in typed language paradigm and used to produce fully-tested code
- Having the ability to implement a GraphQL Server
- Fluent in English and French
- Good knowledge of our tech stack: Hapi, Sequelize, RabbitMQ, MS SQL Server, GraphQL, Jest
- Good knowledge of development tools: Git, Git Flow, CI, GitHub Worflow
- Willing to contribute to a high potential and ambitious startup
HR interview + meeting of the tech team!
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Alsid team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!