C# / .NET Core Developer
AlsidRemote 🇫🇷France10d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻 Work Remotely anywhere in France
💼 Full Time (CDI)
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🎓 Master's Degree
🏅 > 2 years
🗣 Fluent in English and French
To support the development of its game-changing technology, Alsid is looking for an experienced C# developer familiar with .NET Core and having a craving for data-intensive and real-time application.
Alsid’s core mission is to provide a versatile and cloud-oriented cyberattacks detection platform to help major companies secure their core information systems.
As part as this position, you will join Alsid’s senior C# development team (10 years+) in charge of implementing the security engine empowering Alsid products.
Following a pair programming approach, you will also work side-by-side with Alsid’s cybersecurity team to implement new attack detection algorithms aiming to uncover targeted cyberattack on large scale infrastructure.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to bring security applications to the next level in a fast-paced, agile, and exciting environment. No knowledge of cybersecurity is required! You will in a integrate a deep-tech development team of more than 20 persons eager to share their knowledge about cybersecurity and complex software design.
You will join Alsid’s C# squad in charge of the company’s flagship products development. Your day-to-day work will be focusing on implementing the core security framework of the company. Your daily missions will include:
- Implement Alsid’s core security framework capabilities using our technological stack (.NET Core/C#)
- Managing performance of a real-time micro-services connected to a message broker (RabbitMQ)
- Design modern attack detection algorithms by working jointly with Alsid’s security team
- Develop test-driven components able to perform in a large-scale continuous integration workflow
- Contribute daily to all parts of our application’s code base, using our SCRUM-based development workflow
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems
- 2+ years in .NET or C# development with strong production experience
- Experience in .NET Core 3.X
- Fluent with professional development and tooling (Gitflow, Github, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Willing to operate day-to-day in a test-driven environment using unit and functional tests
- Have a general knowledge of complex algorithm challenges (such as memory optimization, run time management, multithreading approach, design patterns, etc.)
- Basic knowledge on system development (mainly Windows)
- Versatile developer eager to work with modern and sometimes bleeding-edge technologies
- Ability to rank and manage multiple and conflicting priorities with tight deadlines
- Basic English speaking
- Experienced with big data or real-time application
- Great knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals
- Experienced in typed language paradigm
- Knowledge of our tech stack: C++, Node, .NET, RabbitMQ, MS SQL, GraphQL, ReactJS
HR interview + meeting of the tech team!
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Alsid team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!