Customer Success Manager
OperaBaseRemote 🌎Monde Entier2M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in the world
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🎓 BA/BS degree
🏅 Knowledge of classical music and opera
🗣 Native French & Fluent English
💰 1500 € monthly + bonus
🚀 Growth Opportunities
🏝️ 5-week vacation
(This is a remote role. You can be located almost anywhere, and you will need to have very good internet connectivity.)
We are looking for candidates with experience in remote customer service to expand our Customer Success Team.
Knowledge of classical music and opera is a requirement for this position.
Ideally, you have a professional background on stage or offstage as an artist, in artistic administration, in artist management, as a dramaturg, as a music teacher or academic. In case you do not have a professional background in the performing arts, you would be an opera and classical music ‘geek’, and have substantial private knowledge of the subject matter.
Our culture is based on freedom and responsibility. We are a global remote team with people in Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Ukraine, Belarus, Mexico, Russia and India.
We care deeply about your drive, skills and mind-set, not your location.
Operabase is devoted to building a team of people with different backgrounds and lifestyles. We eagerly invite applications from people of all kinds. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, citizenship, abledness, pregnancy status, or any other differences.
Since 1996 Operabase has been the world's largest source of authentic operatic information. Used by audience members and opera professionals in more than 20 languages.
Our work has a direct impact on how fast performing arts professionals can find and book great talent for their productions, help the audience find what they would like to watch, and a lot more. With thousands of users from opera houses and agencies and as many individual artists, we are the go-to platform and tool both for professionals and lovers of opera and classical music since 1996.
- Work remotely with our Customer Success Team to provide personal, reliable and effective customer service.
- Help us keep our database the worldwide reference for operatic performances by collecting and verifying performance data.
- Support our product development with project based assignments like copywriting, translations, writing FAQ answers, product testing and user research.
Who you are
- You have a passion for helping people achieve their goals and you are competent and experienced in remote digital customer service and with Customer Relationship Management softwares, adopting quickly to a variety of platforms and services.
- You will be working within an industry with strong traditions. You understand how technology can support the performing arts. You see the great opportunity stakeholders in opera, classical music and beyond have in improving their everyday with technology.
- You have a background or deep understanding / appreciation of the performing arts, and connect the dots based on your own experience.
- As you would be working remotely, you can be located anywhere in the world, although we are looking for candidates who can be available during French business hours. You can also provide limited availability on the weekend.
- Your native language is French and you also communicate fluently and securely in English. Additional and multiple language skills are a welcome bonus.
- You are great at collaborating, but are also self-sufficient. Working in a small team, with dreamers, techies and time-concerned executives, means you have to be a great collaborator while at the same time being self-sufficient and assured in your abilities.
- A rewarding role with a diverse range of responsibilities.
- A flexible job (initially 18.5 hours per week part time to develop into full time at 37 hours per week, including limited availability on the weekend) that you can take with you wherever you are, as long as you have an internet connection.
- After two trial months at 500 €, the monthly retainer will be 1500 €, plus a team based monthly success bonus.
- 5-week vacation
Does this sound exciting?
If you have any further questions regarding this position, get in touch with VP of Customer Success, Malte Roesner on firstname.lastname@example.org
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Opera Base team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!