French Customer Support Associate
FreetradeRemote 🇬🇧 UK23d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in UK
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🏅 Customer service background
🗣 French Native & Proficient in English
💰 £18,000 to £21,000 + Annual bonus scheme
🚀 Growth Opportunities
🖥️ MacBook and a pair of headphones
At Freetrade, we believe investing should be open to everyone. It's one of the best ways to grow your savings, but for a lot of people, investing seems complicated, expensive and remote. We want to change all that.
We're a tech startup that brings simple, free stock investing to everyone. We’ve built a beautiful investing app to buy real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience. And behind the app, we’re building all the technology and infrastructure from the ground up.
As the first challenger stockbroker to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investment market, we’re poised to expand into Europe in 2020. With a Series A funding round led by Draper Esprit and our recent crowdfunding round in which we raised £7m, our total funding exceeds £24m.
As we’re onboarding our community, we are seeking a French speaking Customer Support Associate to join us remotely as we expand into Europe and support our existing UK customers along with our French community. This is an exciting time for a detail-oriented, hands-on problem solver to come on-board and be one of the founding members of our Customer Operations team.
You'll have the opportunity to help us develop the operational blueprint for support, building for customer excellence and scale. You will report to our Customer Operations Manager.
In the first 12 months you will:
- Become one of the first points of contact for our French speaking customers who have a question, problem, or as it happens, want to share praise or something quirky with us!
- Build a deep understanding of what our community wants, spot trends, and help prioritise our customers' feature requests for our engineering team.
- Come up with processes and help us with tool ideas that will enable you or the customers to self-resolve issues, or even better, pre-empt them.
- Our work culture prioritises speed, care and effectiveness and you’ll have the freedom to pursue your own ideas and solutions.
- You are a native French speaker and write flawlessly in both French and English.
- You have a customer service background. It is a bonus if this has been in a trading support environment or similar.
- You are a self-starter and thrive working in a fast-moving collaborative environment.
- Flexibility to work allocated shifts such as early mornings, late evenings, and weekends.
- You have a dedicated and comfortable space to work from home.
- You have good quality wifi with a minimum speed of 10mb per second.
- You’re comfortable working weekends on a permanent basis.
- You're happy to come into the London office at least 1-2 days a month.
Applicants will have an introductory call with one of the Talent team. The first interview will be a call with the Customer Operations Manager, a task to complete followed by a Zoom video interview.
The salary banding for this role is between £18,000 to £21,000 pa. We offer a competitive salary and lots of other benefits.
You’ll have a stake in the company you’re building, with stock options benchmarked to US companies (not Europe), so your equity will be truly meaningful.
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Freetrade team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!