BlendeezRemote 🌎Monde Entier2M ago
Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in the world
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
🏅 At least 2 years
🎓 Master's Degree
💰 Based on experience
🏥 Health Insurance
🚀 Growth Opportunities
In direct team with Jean-Philippe, former tech lead at IBM and CTO of the company, you will participate in the creation of the core application of the platform. In this role you will own the automation and streamlining of our engineering operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution in dev, test, and production environments and design, develop, test and deploy solutions as required. This position will work closely with other engineers on the team in order to maintain seamless integration of server-based components with the entire platform. The ideal candidate is someone who loves building and maintaining reliable and scalable systems, CI/CD tooling, and automating cloud-based applications.
- Design and build a new code production pipeline.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the systems you build.
Passionate about innovation and web tech, you want to deepen your technical knowledge, while making it easier for the world to benefit from the latest advances in technology.
You don't like repetitive tasks, that is why you automate everything as soos as possible ! You like a job well done, taking on new technical challenges, and above all, laughing. Work hard, play hard, it's ok for you.
- At least 2 years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Experience working in containerized (Docker) environments
- Experience in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, or Chef).
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Strong command of software-automation production systems
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of databases such as postgreSQL
- 1 meeting + technical test with the CTO
- Welcome aboard (2h max)
- Salary based on experience