Field Sales Representative - France
Do It InternationalRemote 🇫🇷France2M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻 Work Remotely anywhere in France
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
🎓 BA/BS degree
🏅 5-10 years sales experience
🗣 Excellent French and English
💰 Competitive salary
📈 Pension + Stock Option Plan
🏥 Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
🏝️ Unlimited PTO
📚 Professional Development (cloud certifications)
🚀 Growth Opportunities
Having recently raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company - and that’s where you come in!
As our first Field Sales Representative in France, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups.
By championing the innovative power of Google Cloud and AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google Cloud and AWS to organizations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-10 years of quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Prove experience selling Google Cloud Platform or AWS products/services.
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Cloud Economics and TCO based financial selling experience preferred
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English, both written and verbal
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and vision plans from top carriers.
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work - you are free to work from where you work best
- Flexible working hours and work life balance
- Professional Development including cloud certifications
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Do It team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!