French/English Support Agent
AlphanumericRemote 🇵🇹Portugal10d ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻 Work Remotely anywhere in Portugal
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
📅 Start Asap !
🎓 BA/BS degree
🏅 > 1 year
🗣 Fluency in French and Ebglish
📚 Team building activities/events
Alphanumeric is hiring a Bilingual Help Desk to work from home providing level one technical support in English and French to clinical clienteles via inbound calls, emails and tickets.
Alphanumeric Systems provides global IT support in 9 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, German, Russian and Italian)
Our positions don't involve any selling or providing medical advice. We offer full and comprehensive training.
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Paid E-Learning courses
- Employee recognition awards
- Referral bonus program
- Team building activities/events
- Continuous coaching, training and development.
- Provide Service Desk support to external customers and users
- Receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure
- Utilize computer and database information to update incident status
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) for incidents, including owning the call through closure
**Essential Functions and :**
- Provide service desk support to contracted clients
- Use defined procedures for responding to customer calls
- Collect information from caller and document data elements in designated tool
- Maintain records of all calls from customers using designated Service Management tool
- Provide detailed documentation of all steps involved in resolving customer issues
- Escalate issues to the appropriate department and personnel
- Investigate, examine, troubleshoot and solve hardware and software issues quickly
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor and attitude in the day
- oday communication and interface with customers
- Provide support and instruction for client products
- Perform all procedures based on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS) with associated testing
- Update knowledge base for all clients unlock and reset passwords for user accounts
- Resolve issues for clients using designated remote access tool
- Ability to have flexible schedule to assist in responding to emergency support issues and situations
- Other duties as assigned
**Education and/or Experience:**
- MUST be fluent in English and French with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Service Desk Analyst or equivalent customer service position.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office Applications
- Basic keyboarding skills, ability to use mouse, multiple monitors, and touchpad
- Communication Skills, Reasoning Ability and/or Mathematical Skills:
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
**Full time (40 hours/week)
Paid Training is from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday to Friday
After training, Shift is Monday to Friday 11 am to 6 pm.
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to Alphanumeric team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!