French Market Manager - Freelance (Long term Contract)
Insight TimerRemote 🇫🇷France1M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in France
💼 Full Time / Contract - Freelance
💯 Top Company
🏅 2+ years experience in a similar role
🗣 Fluent in French and Proficient in English
💰 Competitive salary
🚀 Growth Opportunities
We are the world's largest meditation community of 16 million people, from 120 countries speaking 50+ languages. We have over 45,000 free guided meditations and music tracks hosted by 7,500 meditation teachers and musicians from around the world.
We have been featured by TIME, Forbes, The New York Times and Vogue, and our apps have picked up the Editors Choice award by Google, and App of the Day by Apple.
We are looking to expand our global team footprint and are seeking a local Market Manager based in France on a contract basis. This is an autonomous role, however you will have the support of your global team and manager based in Sydney. This role will oversee local operations and develop strategic plans to nurture and grow our French community of teachers and users.
Day-to-day will see you:
- Engaging with the broad community of meditation practitioners and teachers in France, building relationships, gathering feedback, and supporting them to use our platform and in turn helping them become successful
- Maintaining the quality of French content on our platform by upholding policies and coaching contributors
- Seeking relevant PR opportunities and representing Insight Timer to relevant local media outlets
- Understanding the competitive environment to better understand Insight Timer’s position in the French market
- Provide a local perspective to strengthen our global marketing plans, product roadmap, and team operations
- And from time-to-time support with French translations, local tech support questions, managing our French social media accounts and reviewing French meditation content
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and / or 3+ years in a startup / entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in French (essential) and proficient in English
- Relevant experience with meditation or yoga, and the ability to form relationships with professionals in this space
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- And importantly demonstrated experience as a creative, accountable, trustworthy and compassionate team player
Our team is a global bunch of conscious creators, passionate about building products that make a difference.
Like most of the world... we've transitioned to working from home for everyone (so you won't be alone in that!) and are working hard to keep our team connected. We host team meditations, make sure you have flexibility in your day and appreciate the teams success along the way.
We are growing fast and looking to scale our team, so if you want to further your career in a place that’s doing good for the world... we would love to hear from you (and if your experience matches what we are looking for we will definitely be in touch).
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing Insight Timer team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!