Influencer Marketing Coordinator
EMF MediaRemote 🌎Monde Entier1M ago
✅ Quick Screen by Je Remote™
👨💻Work Remotely anywhere in the world
💼 Full Time / Permanent Contract (CDI)
💯 Top Company
📅 Start Asap !
🎓 Degree in Marketing or communication
🏅 In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
🗣 Be fluent in English (French is an advantage)
💰 Competitive monthly rate, decided by yourself
🚀 Growth Opportunities
Good influencers marketing coordinators know how to communicate clearly with influencers and agencies. Whether it’s keeping the relationship fresh or responding to their questions about a specific campaign.
Great influencers marketing coordinators have strong dedication and communication skills to make sure that influencers are receiving thorough information and feedback from you.
Does it sound like you? We know it does. So keep reading!
What will you do:
- From the first day, you will be communicating with influencers and agencies, to make sure everything is on track.
- You will work, together with the team, to create impacting and amazing scripts, in order to have high quality content on social media.
- You will draft outreach email templates that you can use for your campaign, and you’ll need to keep a watchful eye on your email inbox & WhatsApp messages so that you can respond to any influencer / agency questions.
- You will be present and responsive to provide assistance when the influencer is creating content. They may need guidance or a creative push in the right direction. In any case, you’ll still need to be in constant contact with your partners to keep the campaign moving forward.
- In your daily organisation tasks, you will be writing and sending support messages to answer questions from influencers, reminders so that influencers meet the campaigns deadlines, Follow-up emails to thank the influencer for their participating and letting them know next steps
- You will also brainstorm with everyone and develop content ideas.
- Last, you will be in charge of researching relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users.
What you must be mastering at:
- You know how to handle more than one project and deadline at a time
- You have excellent communication skills, whether in-person, on video calls, or through emails and Slack/WhatsApp messages
- Attention to detail-oriented
- Ability to see the big picture and work on high-level strategy while still getting day-to-day tasks done well and on time
- A hunger to learn and improve your skills
Which requirements you must have:
- Degree in Marketing or communication
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Work as per your own rhythm. Break up with boring 8am-6pm shifts.
- Get your laptop and work from anywhere. Bali, Paris, or from your sofa. Your productivity, your rules.
- Be surrounded by talented team members, always aiming for new learning, sharing, and self-improvements.
- Competitive monthly rate, decided by yourself.
🚀 Click on "Apply" to send your application to the amazing EMF Media team!
Please mention that you come from Je Remote™ when applying for this job. 👍
Thank You and good luck 🤞😉
If this job offer is expired or the link is broken, please just click here to report!