Customer Support Agent
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CitizenPlane helps airlines and tour-operators to re-sell their leftover plane tickets online, under a different brand.
Easy-to-use, fast and automated, our solution allows corporate suppliers to easily upload and manage their flights on their own, without any specific knowledge. Hence, CitizenPlane helps them prevent losses while taking a very little amount of time.
Our mission is to give any company with an air supply a solution to optimise their planes' fill rate, in addition to existing yield pricing solutions. So far, it's been working well with more than 150,000 plane tickets sold (that's €20M+ of revenue generated for our clients), operations set up in more than 35 countries, and €1M+ raised.
Alongside our expansion, we're also looking to build the best experience for customers in the air industry and to revolutionize the way one sells a plane ticket.
What we're looking for
We are searching for a part-time customer service agent to join our remote team (CET Timezone -/+2) and make our customers' and suppliers' life easier.
To be successful with us, you must be a natural self-starter who enjoys research and thrives on getting the best results. It’s essential you have great attention to detail and are comfortable working independently.
Your day-to-day will include responding to our customers and suppliers in a timely manner.
- English fluency with excellent French communication skills
- Ability to research; this includes the ability to ask questions to clarify and give feedback on assigned tasks
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Tech-savvy; must be familiar with Google Search / Drive / Docs / Sheets / Front
- Reliable computer setup – laptop or desktop computer with online access
- Travel experience and knowledge will be regarded favourably
- Available to work on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
Skills we're looking for
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology
- Have some experience with the air industry or being very curious about it.
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient
- High level of empathy
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
- Support team available for feedback, training and questions
- Type of contract: self-employed
- Gross volume per week: approx. 30 hours (negotiable)
- Salary: to be negotiated after successful application
- The possibility of further long-term assignments following consistent high-quality work
- The opportunity to be a part of a highly regarded startup
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Tell us who you are, what you have done and what you want to do. We will be more than happy to meet you (don't forget to include the role's title in your subject line).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Flying at best value