This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brainboard - Marketing manager (remote)
Location: Paris or full remote in France.
Brainboard, is a B2B SaaS solution that allows companies to centralize the build and management of their cloud infrastructures, accelerate the delivery of cloud platforms and ease their maintenance in a collaborative way. It has been launched by engineers with more than 10 years of experience managing cloud infrastructures and led by the former CTO of a French cloud provider Scaleway.
Launched in 2019, and after closing our seed funding we are seeking a marketing manager / Growth Hacker who will be responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns that will drive the adoption, engagement and monetization of Brainboard. This is a cross-functional role that works closely with the sales teams, product and developers to conceptualize, and launch features and campaigns that will increase usage, traffic and revenues.
We are a team of passionate people and we want to empower each other to learn more and always improve our way of working.
Objectives of this Role
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Brainboard and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Identifying, developing & optimising growth channels to bring awareness about Brainboard
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as testing new approaches to capture existing demand
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Work on the acquisition funnel hand in hand with all the team. Cf. The fantastic 4
- Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Contribute to build the product roadmap with the feedback and learning from users’ behavior
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in a marketing role
- Having excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas
- Growth driven and always looking for ways to hit your goals
- Speaks English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving mindset
- Quick learner & curious
- Having technical knowledge is a big advantage
- Soft skills are highly important to us, among our top preferences:
- Give and receive feedback with love.
- We trust each other: it means as a person I’m sure my colleagues don’t judge me and do their best to help me out.
- No heroes: we are all ONE team
- Theory is good, but life is better.
- Between 40k and 50k
- Equity (BSPCE)
- Perks & advantages
- You choose your laptop (up to 3500 euros)
- Mutuelle Alan (70% covered by Brainboard)
- Full remote package of 300 euros
- We encourage to attend events, meetups and conferences as either speaker or participant and we fully cover the expenses
- First screening call with the CEO, Chafik Belhaoues (30 min)
- Live session on a specific marketing/growth strategy use-case (45min)
- Feedback on the exercise
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Visually build & manage cloud infrastructures. Empower collaboration, enforce security and accelerate automation.