Agent Support Technique
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this position as a Computer Hardware Technician, you are responsible for the support of Spanish- and French-speaking customers.
On a daily basis, you answer inbound calls, emails, tickets etc. to solve customers' problems and answer technical questions.
- Ensuring quick reactivity to emergencies and incidents
- Troubleshooting and implementation of solutions
- Providing help with usage, configuration and remote installations
- Supporting the team in customer service operations
As in every customer service position, working hours may change from week to week to cover the hotline's opening hours, including Saturday morning on-call duties. But you can take your Saturday shift remotely.
Who is this job made for?
- For young professionals in the Technical/Hotline Support sector.
- Technology enthusiasts looking for a job abroad.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in French and conversational Spanish
The key skill for this position is the ability to have conversations on technical subjects in both languages!
- 1 year of experience in Hotline Support
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- High-stress management and interpersonal skills
- Great ability to manage incidents and solve problems
- Interest in technology and innovation
- Knowledge about the world of servers and networks
- Linux/Microsoft servers
- IP network
- Jakarta EE
You can earn some extra points if you did training or your studies in Informatics, you have knowledge in electronics and speak English fluently.
Important: For this position, you have to relocate to Laverune. This small city is located just next to Montpellier in the beautiful south of France 🌞.
What you get in return
- A full-time position with great responsibility
- Possibility for great professional growth
- Lunch subsidies (ticket resto)
- Access to the company's fitness room
Key information about the job:
🌍: Laverune (Montpellier), France
💰: €22k - 24k (yearly)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
International recruiting made easy.