Apprentissage / Apprenticeship - Learning Designer M/F/X
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will:
- Design great courses or programs aligned with clear and concrete learning objectives
- Create and maintain compelling course or program content by working alongside subject matter experts and multimedia learning team members
- Manage several projects at once while ensuring deadlines, budget and quality
- Ensure regular iteration, completion rate, the satisfaction rate of courses or learning paths
- Apply your knowledge of educational theory and stay up to date with pedagogical innovations
Reports to one of the Learning Managers, depending on the teams, either Hayley Thompson for Learning Programs or Marion Trigodet for Learning Content.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have a love for pedagogical content design and production
- you have the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- You are fluent in English or French (C1) and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have problem-solving skills, collaboration skills
- You are confident with technology and agile environment
- A previous experience in education is a plus
- A previous experience in project management is a plus
- A previous experience in a tech job is a plus
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a strong culture built on agility, openness, respect and high quality
- A competitive salary
- Health insurance (“Mutuelle”) monthly fee entirely paid by OpenClassrooms and remote medical consultations for free
- Access to professional development training sponsored by OpenClassrooms
- Pass Navigo entirely paid by OpenClassrooms
- Meal vouchers (Employer contribution at 60%, the max authorised by law)
- Access to the gym for free (Gymlib paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Unlimited days off, and after 1 year at OpenClassrooms, a 1.000€ premium once a year for 15+ days off taken
- “Remote First” work policy
- A company MacBook / PC
The journey starts with an HR phone interview and a meeting with the Hiring Manager.
Then we plan face to face meetings with:
- Learning Designers (peers),
- Learning Manager,
- Director of Learning Design,
- And a few other people from teams across the organization.
You will be asked to provide us with professional references contact details.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.