Workstation Technician (Apprentice) M / F / X
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you:
- Prepare employees' computers;
- Write and maintain internal departmental procedures;
- Contribute to the dissemination of good practices and knowledge to end-users (Newsletters, training sessions, wiki articles);
- Help end-users with their worries.
This position reports to the Workstation Engineering Manager.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
You are or have:
- The attraction for Apple technologies;
- Curious, loving to investigate, and analytical;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal;
- A positive attitude, a dynamic approach, a team spirit;
- Communication skills in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- An ability to flourish in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
WHY JOIN US
- A work environment and a culture based on agility, openness, respect and performance
- Competitive salary
- Mutual fund fully paid by OpenClassrooms and free access to a medical teleconsultation platform
- Access to vocational training supported by OpenClassrooms
- Reimbursement of transport costs (Navigo Pass paid by OpenClassrooms)
- Swile restaurant voucher card (contribution from OpenClassrooms to the maximum authorized by law)
- Gymlib subscription paid by OpenClassrooms
- Unlimited leave and after one year of seniority, a bonus of 1000 euros once a year for taking more than 15 consecutive days of leave
- Possibility of working remotely (“Remote first” policy)
- A business MacBook / PC
- First exchange with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- Videoconference interview with the person in charge of the position
- Then you will carry out a case study to validate your practical skills
- Video conference interview with 2 people from your future team and/or cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations ...)
- At the end of the recruitment process, we will ask you to provide us with professional references
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.