This job is no longer accepting applications.
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are growing our team in EMEA and actively recruiting for a Technical Implementation Consultant with the technical background to work closely with our clients and their learning providers throughout the lifecycle of the Degreed’s implementation and ongoing support.
Day In The Life
- Hosts technical deep dive sessions with client/provider IT teams as necessary to support client milestones and system launch
- Use technical and product expertise to consult with clients/providers on system configurations, user access criteria, SSO authentication, data/content integrations which meet business needs and minimise risk
- Produce all necessary requirement and final design documentation for implementation
- Test and troubleshoot technical end user and system components throughout implementation process to ensure they meet requirements
- Address all client/provider technical inquiries and issues
- Work in partnership with our Client Experience teams managing the technical requirements
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all client implementations are successful and Degreed continues to innovate new approaches to integrations
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Technical implementation experience with an emphasis on technical integrations for enterprise wide deployments
- Enterprise-wide SaaS implementation or support experience is required
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple implementations concurrently
- Experience with solution architecture, solution design, and/or solution engineering
- 5-7 years professional services and/or technical consulting experience in client facing roles
- Excellent relationship management skills with a customer service mindset
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a way that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- A successful track record of engagement with multiple customers and points of contact
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise, organise, and operate in a fast moving, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software technologies, industry standard practices for implementing file feeds, API, SSO authentications and integrations
- An understanding of Human Capital Management enterprise software and/or a background in L&D or Talent Management is a plus
- Business savvy with demonstrated ability to work across all levels of a customer or partner organisation
- Professional proficiency in English, German, and French
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. z
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!
- Information Technology & Services E-learning Computer Software
- Project Management Information Technology
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.