Senior / Lead Back-end Software Engineer - BackBox
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll Do
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within BackMarket
- Interface with Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, and Product Managers to ensure all members of the BackBox team are moving toward the same goals
- Facilitate collaboration with product owners and designers to solve interesting and exciting problems for scaling our service and delivering it worldwide
- Mentor your team in producing clean, consistent and well-organized code
- Proactively research and lead design and adoption of best practices
- Cultivate an open communication culture with constant feedback between team members
- Support teams in increasing the delivery proficiency by creating a learning environment
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Curiosity, proactivity, team spirit and passion, interest in algorithms, ML / AI topics is a bonus
- Scrum and Kanban are not karate moves and you hate the V cycle
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English, French is a plus
- Interested in our tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, REST API, Python, VueJs, Nuxt, Algolia, Datadog, Spinnaker, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI
- Beginner chess players accepted. We also take those who prefer board games and musicians (we have a band!)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US ?
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc…
- Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA and soon in Asia!
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.