Senior Pre-Sales Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Provide pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision, through online sales efforts or onsite.
- Operate as a digital quality spokesperson, promote the sales effort by helping customers optimize QA in the software development life cycle.
- Act as the Digital Quality lead, controlling the voice and message of interactions with customer technical teams.
- Contribute with original, creative thinking related to solving customer issues, creating relevant features, and advancing Applause Digital QA strategy.
- Lead detailed discovery and scoping calls.
- Work closely with sales to review requirements, develop solution oriented pricing and value-focused proposals.
- Describe the benefits and value of integrating Applause’s professional QA community into a customer’s SDLC.
- Work with sales to create and submit proposals and SOW’s.
- Work with the project delivery team to effectively communicate sold solutions.
- Train and Coach internal Account Executives concerning new products and solutions.
- You hold a university degree, preferably in IT, Software Engineering, Business administration or a related field.
- You have gained a minimum of five years of experience in a customer facing role as a (Pre)Sales Consultant, Solution Consultant or in a similar role for digital products such as apps, web solutions or a SaaS platform.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French. One other European language would be a big plus.
- Experience working and communicating directly with Managers, Directors, VP and C-Level personnel.
- Ability to quickly review customer’s products to build knowledge and determine special needs.
- You have experience with value selling.
- Experience with ROI and pricing calculations is a plus, as well as first experience in the testing area (e.g. functional QA, UX, Automation, payments, etc.).
- You are self-motivated and you can respond to the needs of others with a can-do attitude.
- You are willing to travel within Europe up to 30% of time.
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the long-term success of a global market leader who works with enterprise customers such as Audi, Rolex, Vodafone and Dailymotion.
- International team full of passionate and skilled people – 120 employees from 34 nationalities.
- Attractive base salary plus bonus with a possibility of overachievement.
- Benefit from our inhouse sales trainer and other various learning and development opportunities.
- A great office in the center of Berlin and the possibility to work remotely.
- Four times (2016-2019) on Kununu’s list of “Berlin’s best employers”.
- Among Germany’s “Best SMB employers 2020” (Focus Business Magazine).
- Award-winning company culture (International Business Awards).
- Financial support in case of a relocation to Berlin.
Do you want to be involved in the expansion of an international company and work for one of the fastest growing tech firms? If so then this position at Applause is perfect for you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Empowering Exceptional Digital Experiences