Junior Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declaration Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What you’ll do:
- Complete execution of EPD and LCA projects for the French market from start to finish in cooperation with other experts
- Keep up to date on developments around LCA and EPD standards, PCRs and practises
- Maintain high quality standards compliance and fitness-to-purpose of our LCA & EPD work
What you need:
- 1-2 years experience in product LCA and EPD, preferably from construction products in the French market
- Familiarity with the INIES and PEP systems is a plus
- Attention to detail and quality, quantitative analysis skills
- Self-organisation and ability to work independently towards a schedule
- Understanding LCA and EPD standards, methods, databases and tools
- Customer- and quality-oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Professional level of French and English is mandatory
What we offer:
- Technical challenges, substantial responsibility and seeing the results of your work directly
- Dynamic, friendly, motivated and diverse team of top-notch professionals
- Substantial freedom – no fixed hours and remote working is ok
- Growing company developing a leading-edge product contributing to the environment
- Great colleagues, company social events and ability to contribute to market transformation
This position is available in Finland, remote from France or anywhere in Europe.
About One Click LCA
One Click LCA is the world-leading construction sector and product carbon-reduction platform. The software is used in 100 countries, and we are in business since 2001. We value customer success, integrity, curiosity and excellence, and our growing team consists of more than 20 nationalities, and we have staff in nine countries. For more information, please visit www.oneclicklca.com and our careers pages.
How to apply
Apply by email to email@example.com with the subject line “French Speaking Junior LCA & EPD Engineer” with a CV and a cover letter by August 11th, 2021.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We make life cycle assessment easy so you can focus on decarbonising your buildings, products, and portfolio.