Sales Development Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
parcelLab, the leading Operations Experience platform, is growing internationally, and fast! We're looking for the best talent from across the world to help us bring people and brands closer together.
We are looking for a full-time SDR Manager to join our Sales Team for Southern Europe.
You will hire, onboard and manage a highly-driven and enthusiastic Sales Development team. The SDR team is the first interaction with prospective parcelLab customers and is critical to parcelLab's pipeline and bookings growth. By creating a fun, high-energy and performance-driven environment, refining the sales pitch and sequences and providing feedback and coaching around performance, you'll ensure the sales development team are able to deliver the opportunities needed to generate revenue.
As a digital first company, we offer greater flexibility in working location. Therefore, you can work from one of our offices in London, Paris, Munich or remotely within the UK, France, Germany or Spain.
What you can expect:
- Recruit, train and optimise a team of 5+ SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements for France, Belgium, Spain and Italy
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results, while also developing the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
- Track metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Work in collaboration with sales, marketing and the product team to develop effective messaging for outbound communications to your team’s assigned accounts.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems and tools, including Gong, Outreach and Salesforce.com
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity
- Regularly report on team/individual results to sales leadership
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years in the software sales space as both an SDR and in a closing role
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Previous experience of successfully coaching, mentoring and training teams
- Well-organised and excellent time-management skills
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability of creating motivating team environment
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
- Experience using CRM tools such as SalesForce.com and outreach tools such as Sales Navigator and Outreach
- Fluent in either French and/or Spanish and/or Italian
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and English
- Further language skills and an advanced level, e.g. French, Spanish or Italian
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of the retail sector
- Experience working in e-commerce / marketing technology
- Prior experience working in a startup, scale-up or hyper-growth environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Plenty of room for your own ideas...space to try, fail and learn!
- As a digital first company, you choose whether to work entirely from home, in one of our offices or a mix that suits you
- Keep growing with our online language courses, company training program, professional development budgets and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Make use of our home office set-up budget to get kitted out (a spacious desk, comfy chair, some houseplants and more)
- Stay grounded with our free weekly yoga and meditation classes
- Be part of a motivated, diverse and international team, which consists not only of colleagues, but future friends
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We bring people and brands closer together by closing the experience gap post-sales and beyond.