Cyber Security - Machine Learning Engineer w/m
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be more specifically in charge of:
- Understanding the business problems to propose ML-based solutions
- Implementing ML deployment pipelines in collaboration with data engineers
- Proposing and implement the monitoring of ML models running in production
- Participating in team meetings to brainstorm and exchange on advances in ML
- Staying up to date on ML engineering and MLOps best practices
We look for someone who have:
- At least 3 years of experience programming in python for ML projects
- Strong computer science background
- Ability to write production ready code (software craftsmanship)
- ML model lifecycle management knowledge (DVC, MLflow and the like)
- You have a previous experience or background in cybersecurity
- You have worked with systems like Apache Kafka, Apache Flink or ElasticSearch
- You understand how internet works
- You make bots/scrapers in your spare time
What we offer if you join our team:
- A stimulating work environment with passionate individuals and a talented R&D team creating innovative solutions, making DataDome one of the strongest performers in the bot protection industry.
- A multicultural and diverse team with almost 10 different nationalities in the office!
- A joyful workplace with many events throughout the year : annual offsite, summer and Christmas parties; one thematic aperitif per month, breakfast every Friday morning...
- Remote friendly work environment : Tailor made work from home policy and a joyful workplace located in Paris close to Opéra station!
- A Swile card and Alan Healthcare
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Real Time Bot Protection - The #1 SaaS solution for e-commerce and classified ads businesses