Strategic Alliances Manager - Open Source Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Strategic Alliances Manager is instrumental in building, growing, and managing our technical partnerships and alliances. This role is the face of Percona to our partners, liaising internally between internal and external stakeholders to drive awareness, promote, and provide access to Percona software and solutions.
Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of both modern technical infrastructure and development practices as well as a deep understanding of the business needs of Percona and our partners. By having one foot in the technical realm and one foot in the business realm you will be able to coordinate with engineering teams and business development teams to ensure the best outcomes. You will leverage your extensive background in managing multiple projects across multiple vendors and your proven track record of delivering mutually beneficial outcomes to achieve success.
What You Will Do
- Build Percona’s technical partner ecosystem
- Project manage our partner efforts across internal and external stakeholders
- Build, manage, and execute the plan to ensure the proper marketing and educational material is available to drive adoption of our software on our partner’s platforms
- Work with the internal Percona teams to ensure our messaging, collateral, and enablement materials are streamlined for our partners
- Manage the process and ensure our software is certified and available on third party stores, marketplaces, and through other partner channels
- Manage and coordinate our partnership activities with major cloud vendors (AWS, Microsoft, and Google)
- Complete Percona software certification
- Manage the relationships with our inbound technical partners whose software we include in our platform and solution
- Train our partners and our internal stakeholders
- Grow attendance of technical partners at Percona events
- Brief partners on changes, new releases, and efforts within Percona
- Brief internal teams on new products, features, and efforts going on in our partners
- Reseller partner management
- 3+ years experience in technical partner management
- 2+ years in marketing and or product management/marketing in the software industry
- 2+ years in project management
- Experience in the AWS Marketplace
- Previous experience managing technical certification and partner programs
- Previous experience partnering with public cloud vendors strongly desired
- Ability to work remotely Ability to work across time zones as required
- Ability to travel as we add new partners (as it is safe)
This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the EMEA region with a preference for Central or Eastern Europe.
Percona is a respected thought leader in the global open source community. Our mission is to Keep Open Source Open. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and MariaDB.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Scaling, Securing, and Managing the Best Open Source Databases on the Most Popular Platforms