Editorial Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is whip smart, as demonstrated by career achievements and/or school/university results.
- Loves storytelling, especially visual storytelling.
- Has outstanding written and face-to-face communication skills.
- Can ruthlessly prioritise competing demands, and stay calm under pressure.
- Has an extremely high bar for quality.
- Is thorough and detail-oriented.
- Can learn fast.
- Gains deep satisfaction from helping others achieve their goals.
- Is fluent in English, plus another language such as French, Italian, Spanish, or German.
- Preferably has experience collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- Become an expert in using Shorthand.
- Act as the point of contact for all customer accounts assigned to you, and forge deep relationships with key personnel in each customer account.
- Establish and revise goals each customer is aiming to achieve with Shorthand, and track progress towards those goals.
- Provide regular tailored coaching, guidance and training to customers around visual storytelling best practice.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and expand customer usage, and assist the sales team with the close and continued success plan.
- Solicit feedback from customers, and encourage them to leave reviews on G2 and other sites when appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on customer success stories for case studies, newsletters and social channels.
- Plan, schedule and present open training events, webinars and workshops organised by us, our partners, our clients or other providers.
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training and support resources in varying formats and platforms, including our online Knowledge Base.
- Identify, participate in and attend industry-relevant conferences and events to learn, network and promote Shorthand.
- Participate in discussion with the Product team around feature ideas and product improvements, reporting customer feedback and suggestions.
- Resolve or escalate support issues, and report bugs in the product.
- Report on performance and outcomes, when requested.
- In a nutshell, make our customers successful!
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and possess a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You are collaborative, and strive for open, honest and simple communication.
- You find fulfilment in the job itself, and happiness in a job well done.
- You love working remotely.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum 3 years of experience in journalism, media, or communications.
- A university qualification in journalism, communications, or a closely related field.
- Some experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Support, or Service role preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity options.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high growth SaaS company.
- Remote working full-time, with allowance for co-working space if required.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Allowance for setting up your home office.
- Health and Wellness fund to support a healthy lifestyle.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Create stunning, immersive reading experiences in record time. No code required.