Ads Quality Rater
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Ads Quality Rater
Are you a search engine guru? Do you know how to find what you're looking for with just a few keywords? Are you the type of person that already knows what someone is saying before they finish their sentence? If so, we have a unique opportunity for you to put your skills to the test!
Welocalize is seeking French speakers from France to help support our client's project as an Ads Quality Rater.
In this position, you will use your unique gifts of understanding people's intentions in order to improve the online experience. Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data. To put it more plainly, you will provide subjective and objective ratings for advertisements based on project rules and conventions. Apply today and find yourself at the forefront of shaping the online advertising industry!
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our main goal for this project is to develop and augment AI data by evaluating and providing feedback on the quality of online advertisements provided by the client. Through this project, we will contribute towards enhancing the variety of AI data.
Job Title: Ads Quality Rater
Location: Remote (Must be based in France)
Hours: 5-20 hours per week; set your own schedule (Expect occasional peaks and dips in work)
Pay Rate: Variable based on complexity of task
Start date: TBD
Employment Type: Freelance/Independent Contract
Please note that this work is freelance work based on project need. Due to this, weekly hours will vary and flexibility with change is expected.
- Fluency in French (from France)
- Strong understanding of English
- Strong understanding of popular culture in the United Kingdom
- Web-savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent online research skills
- Reliable computer system and internet connection
- Reliable anti-virus software (as you will be surfing the web as part of the work)
- Ability to follow instructions in English and comply with the project conventions and rules expected by the client
- Must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect client confidentiality
- Must pass a language proficiency test, training, and a rigorous quality test designed by our client before starting work
- Bachelor's degree+ or equivalent professional work experience
When you join Welocalize, you have the opportunity to bring your career to the next level.
- We offer a great variety of unique and interesting projects in a multicultural and international environment
- We focus on building long-term, supportive relationships with all of our partners
- Our projects offer excellent professional development opportunities that empower your career learning and growth
- You'll receive human support from our Community Team 24 hours per day, 6 days per week
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, take a moment to apply below!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.