Territory Manager – Interventional Solutions
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the world's best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
The Territory Manager is responsible:
- Implementing strategies and tactics to achieve individual sales quotas and driving utilization of Interventional products.
- Effective territory planning, management, and administration.
- Providing technical support to physicians, radiologists, and office staffs.
- Developing contacts and effective working relationships that will contribute to sales quota achievement and territory growth.
- Responsible for remaining up-to-date on cryoablation and microwave ablation procedures and products in order to provide technical support, training, and communication to customers as needed.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
- Builds and manages relationships with current customers, identifies new customers and develops relationships for the purpose of selling assigned Varian products.
Under minimal supervision, performs all sales functions in assigned territory, including:
- Analyzes territory for sales potential; develops and implements effective sales strategies.
- Maintains appropriate level of territory coverage.
- Plans and executes effective sales calls; schedules and performs product demonstrations.
- Manages the sales order/quotation process.
- Serves as a consultative resource to customers; achieves superior level of overall customer satisfaction; provides regular customer and market feedback to company.
- Represents Varian ethics, values and business practices with all internal and external constituents.
- Business Plan Achievement.
- Knowledgeable about the accounts, physicians, and radiologists in the assigned territory.
- Targets and schedules calls on current and prospective customers.
- Identifies all competitive accounts, prioritizes and formulates sales strategy.
- Effectively develops internal/external working relationships; builds rapport with physician, radiologists and office personnel.
- Achieves forecasted sales quota.
- Gathers and analyzes key sales and marketing data to determine the most leverageable opportunities in the territory.
- Implements effective sales and marketing strategies and tactics to achieve sales plan and grow the business.
Planning & Communication
- Effectively shares information and ideas, both orally and written with field sales and clinical specialist team on a timely and responsive basis.
- Writes and submits reports, sales forecasts, and paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Maintains an accurate database on physicians, radiologists, and offices.
- Supports local, regional and national physician education activities and trade shows as assigned.
- Teaches, educates, and provides in-service training on the proper use of PerCryo® and MicroThermX® products.
- Effectively prioritizes most important work.
- Establishes (weekly) goals, prepares and follows plan.
- Anticipates problems and sets up contingency plans.
- Uses “down” time effectively.
- Effectively trains and communicates technical information to customers as appropriate.
- Reads and utilizes pertinent literature, comprehends data from journal articles and applies knowledge through use of proof sources in calls, maintains file of technical briefs.
- Effectively trains and communicates technical information to customers and new hires as appropriate.
- Keeps territory expenses at or under budget, operates as “business manager” for the territory.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) and/or demonstrable related experience.
- Demonstrated competence in Interventional Radiology products and procedures essential.
- Product knowledge and ability to conduct demonstrations.
- Effective interpersonal skills & presentation skills.
- Industry knowledge.
- Time and territory management.
- Fluent French & English language skills.
- Willingness and flexibility for travel within region (estimated 70%).
- Strong and effective selling skills required.
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.