Senior DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer Your Main Tasks Will Be To
You will be joining a team with front, back and data engineering skills. We are looking for a team player with strong technical skills who can help maintain and design our infrastructure.
- Support infrastructure on the cloud: from deployment to security group management, database backups, certificate management and so on
- Set up and maintain internal tools: monitoring, alerting, password manager, linux administration...
- Build a robust, scalable and clearly documented architecture, capable of supporting our rapidly growing needs (the company processes millions of images today and we expect to manage more and more)
- Rabbit MQ
- Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Python 3 (flask, sqlalchemy, pytest, …)
We look for…
- Solid knowledge in most of our technologies or in close alternatives and the ability to become proficient in the few you don’t master yet.
- The will and ability to work in a team. Even working remotely, you show solidarity, you like to collaborate with your colleagues and are willing to help them improve.
- Attention to detail and the ability to go deeper on specific technical topics to help us provide the best possible experience and scale up.
ENGLISH C1 IS A MUST AND FRENCH B2 AT LEAST DESIRABLE
- Full Time contract
- Full Remote Possible
- Compensation : Negotiable
- Mutual insurance paid 100%
- Lunch card with Swile
- Competitive remuneration and stocks (BSPCE)
- Incubated at Agoranov and Platform 58: the ecosystem is great and very dynamic
- Hybrid work environment: possibility to be in full or partial remote and to work in our Paris office
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We help people, businesses and society excel to their full potential.