Sr. Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
We are looking for talented engineers to help us create, enhance and operate the core systems that turn teams of analysts into a barrier to the actions of adversaries in the wild. The systems we build are relied upon 24/7/365 to process more than half a trillion events every day, in real time, to help identify the most malicious of attacks and STOP BREACHES!
As a Team Member You Will Share Responsibility For Everything We Build And Will Be Expected To
You will work hand in hand with security analysts around the globe to improve existing tooling and develop novel solutions to improve the overall efficacy of the products as well as the efficiency of analysts.
- Design and implement solutions to enable continued scalability as we grow
- Improve the effectiveness of monitoring and proactively address issues
- Take part in on-call rotations
- Identify and resolve performance and reliability issues
- Write automation to reduce operational load within the team
- Take part in the design and implementation of new features and product enhancements
We are a growing team distributed across the United States and the United Kingdom. Slack is our primary communication method and much of our work is done in an asynchronous manner. We try to sync up as a team once daily and everyone on the team is always game to catch up in real-time when needed.
We rely on these tools and languages to do our jobs:
- Golang and Python
- K8s, Docker, Terraform & Spinnaker
- Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra & Redis
- Git, Jenkins, Slack
We Work Together Under The Following Set Of Values
- We value quick and proactive support to internal and external customers
- We value the use of automation to maximize the capabilities and capacity of developers
- We value the use of software to improve the speed at which analysts can work
- We value products that are robust, efficient, scalable and maintainable
- We look for all ways to provide our customers with a superior experience, even if those solutions are not software
- We value letting the best idea prevail
You are an empathic engineer who believes that the value of a software product is held in the utility of that product to the customer and its users.
You have many of the following technical skills and experiences:
- Professional experience with at least one of the following programming languages, Golang, Python, C++, Java, and/or a willingness to learn and use Golang and Python.
- Comfort and experience working within the constraints of existing software applications and architectures
- Practical experience building web services and data pipelines at scale
- Practical experience building services within a microservices architecture
- Operational knowledge of relational, NoSQL and graph databases
- Operational knowledge of messaging systems such as Kafka or Kinesis
- Linux programming fundamentals
- Experience with distributed and scalable systems
- Experience with cloud native technologies
You Have Some Of The Following Soft Skills Too
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to be successful in a highly asynchronous environment
- Ability to distill high level feature requests into concrete engineering requirements
- Enjoy working with a diverse team
- You are a self starter and able to thrive in a remote environment
You realize that the following skills will get you bonus points during the interview process:
- You proactively seek to improve team productivity with automation
- You have a passion for reliability and quality
- You have a strong desire to continue to learn and grow
- Experience with AWS, AZURE or GCP
- Experience building products in the security domain
- Passion to mentor and help other grow
- Experience doing high-level design and architecture
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.