Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What You'll Do
- Work within a defined territory to generate and qualify new leads and opportunities
- Integrate into the team and provide a positive impact on the team culture
- Manage the early sales cycle for opportunities (as part of a complex sales cycle) within your territory
- Build trusted relationships with prospective customers; delivering exceptional service and experiences
- Understand prospects’ needs, challenges and strategy and recommend the right Veeva products and solutions
- Coordinate closely with Account Executives
- Keep current with industry trends
- Manage and track activities and opportunities correctly in our CRM
- Rapidly develop your sales skills on the job and through training and events
- Active Social Media presence on LinkedIn to build brand awareness, promote events, etc.
- Fluency in French and English
- Professional experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in inside sales or demand generation
- An understanding of the Life Science industry
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ambitious and comfortable taking initiative
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Team player. Able to take accountability and direction.
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Must be legally authorized to be employed in France without limitations or restrictions
- The location can be home-office
Nice to Have
- Speaking fluently an additional European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The Industry Cloud for Life Sciences