This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Maintain Develop & grow the business
- Establish a long term vision for his/her market
- Develop a strategy for his market to meet the 5Year Plan (YP) goals
- Anticipate the risks/opportunities on his/her market by:
- Ensuring a continuous legal/normative watch
- Closely follow competitors behaviors products customers and activities customers
- Ensuring a technological watch
- Take the needed actions to protect existing business and catch new opportunities (e.g. Lobbying at a regulatory level, propose new/specific products…)
- Develop a good network on the customer side to both be able to collect relevant information about the customer from various sources and initiate reflection at different levels within the customer organization;
- Maintain and grow the existing customer business and develop prospective customers in the territory to meet goals agreed with the area sales manager
- Maintain an active prospection list to be continuously ready with alternative business opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of Carmeuse & customer business to know where and how to act to improve business profitability at both sides (ability to build a complete commercial proposal that are both profitable for Carmeuse & the customer)
- Make sure his/her knowledge of the market is properly captured by feeding the CRM in a continuous and qualitative way
- Participate in the elaboration of the annual sales budget and monthly forecast & CAPEX plan
- Perform systematic customer liquidity checks before starting new businesses to ensure sustainable business relationships
- Take the needed action to make sure that invoices are paid on time by the customers
- Manage customer pricing & market coherence to reach defined pricing goals following the pricing council rules
- Participate fully in all assigned marketing Cross-Functional Teams, and contribute actively to the development and execution of the industry sector market plans for the region
- Actively contribute to the definition of new market trends based on his field experience
- Organize promotional activities
- Participate in fairs and industry professional associations
- Technical expertise
- Develop a good understanding of customer processes to be able to recommend process modifications and introduce new products or technologies
- Closely collaborate with relevant internal resources in the elaboration of new customer solutions/applications.
- Claim management & customer relationship management
- Work on the root cause of the claims to avoid re-occurrence
- Develop a good internal network within Carmeuse to be able to quickly mobilize the needed resources to deal with customer issues
- Coordinate with the various departments (production, quality, marketing, supply chain) to make sure that customer issues and demands are met.
- Safety & environment
- Execute all his tasks in order to ensure the implementation of the Safety Policy within CWE and to contribute to the achievement of the defined objectives
- Understand, communicate and enforce company safety and environmental standards and policies both within our site and at customer sites
- University degree (economics or technical)
- Industrial Engineer with Min. 5 years of experience. Experience in the commercial and business environment would be a strong advantage
- Experience in the environmental field and knowledge (regulations, contractor, etc.) would be a strong asset
- Language: English/French/Dutch (fluent written and orally), German is a plus
- Comfortable with a reasonable travel load
- Project management skills would be a plus
You have a technical background and you've worked in environmental projects or in a Laboratory and you want to develop yourself as an Account Manager
READY TO JOIN A ROCK-SOLID FAMILY?
Carmeuse started out as a small family-run business in Belgium.
Today it’s a leading global producer of lime, high calcium limestone and dolomitic stone. Its products are essential to energy producers, environmental services, construction and manufacturing.
With over 90 production facilities spread across almost every continent, and over 4,500 employees working at Carmeuse every day, the company’s most treasured resources are its people.
Carmeuse is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that fosters equal opportunity and creates a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require particular assistance with any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you can submit your request by sending an email tohrsupport @ carmeuse.com. This option is reserved for people requiring adaptation due to a disability. The information received will be processed by Carmeuse and then directed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure the proper consideration of the application or hiring process.
You will be part of Carmeuse Western Europe, a skyrocketing team of 300 workers and employees. The 7 production sites are located in Belgium (in Moha, Aisemont, Engis, Frasnes and Seilles), France (Bois-Bernard) and Netherlands (Gouda).
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We contribute to a better world