Technical Support with French
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Brno or remotely form Ostrava, Czech Republic, Full-time
INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your Workday Will Just Fly By As You Will
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
- Be a part of the shadowing program for the newcomers and ready to ‘lend a hand’ to your junior colleagues.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- Speak and write in French and English fluently ;
- Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client;
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- Can be punctual and relied on.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Relocation support (initial accommodation for 14 days);
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
- Meal allowance;
- Multisport card with a financial contribution from Infosys;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation - Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
Infosys (Czech Republic) s.r.o
Infosys (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Transforming Enterprises To Become A Thriving Live Enterprise. AI-Powered. Digital Agility At Scale. Always-On Learning.