Sales Representative of E-Mobility Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
EUROLOOP is a technology company which designs and manufactures state-of-the-art ultra-efficient Super Fast Chargers for Electric Vehicles. Additionally, it offers a wide range of solutions and services dedicated for the electromobility sector to create and support an ecosystem of efficient and low-emission means of transportation.
One of EUROLOOP's products is the award-winning, highest-efficiency Super Fast DC charger for Electric Vehicles - WILLBERT Amber I.
The company was founded in March 2017 as a spin-off from Elon Musk’s SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition where its founders won one of the main five prizes (the Innovation Award).
www.willbert.tech || www.facebook.com/WILLBERTchargers || www.facebook.com/EUROLOOP
We are currently looking for a person interested in joining our team as:
Sales Representative of E-Mobility Products in DACH region
The focus markets are Germany, Austria, Switzerland
- Identification and acquisition of new B2B Customers in the DACH e-mobility market
- Identification of new business opportunities and sales channels
- Participation in technical dialogues and carrying out on-site visits to the customer
- Participation in business and sales events such as fairs, workshops, etc.
- Identification and execution of cross-selling opportunities
- Monitoring and forwarding of emerging public and commercial tenders
- Co-creating the sales strategy and development policy in new and current channels
- Assessment of effectiveness of sales strategies
- Co-creating pricing and product policies
- Strengthening and developing long-term business relationships with existing customers and partners
- Monitoring the market activities
- Preparation of offers
- Building the company's presence on the market
- Close cooperation with the Management Board, Marketing and Engineering teams
Professional experience required:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of B2B sales experience within the EV charging/energy/e-mobility industry
- Knowledge of the DACH EV charging ecosystem and EVSE customers
- Basic technical knowledge of electromobility and charging infrastructure, including upcoming new technologies (Plug and Charge, Vehicle to Grid etc.)
- Proven experience in navigation of complex organisations
- Higher education in the field of economics or technology
- Excellent written and spoken command of German and English
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage (Polish, French)
- Interest in modern technologies, electro-mobility and innovations in the field of low-emission transport
- Knowledge of Slack, Notion and CRM software suites
- Having a place of residence in the area of operation with a home office option and the willingness to travel within your area
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced dynamic working environment
- Strong motivation and results oriented working approach
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Driving license. B
- Be part of a fast growing company delivering state-of-the-art EV charging solutions
- Work in a dynamic and ambitious environment, together with an international team from renowned companies and research centers, e.g. CERN, Facebook.
- The opportunity to actively participate in development of the company
- Work in the rapidly growing electromobility sector with high-growth market potential
- Attractive performance based compensation on top of base salary
- Full-time employment
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Delivering technology to the E-Mobility value chain.