Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Speak our language!
We are Lingoda. Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master English, German, French, and Spanish and unlock their potential - anytime, anywhere. Lingoda is the #1 trusted online language school and the biggest in Europe, globally acclaimed for our “language learning tools.” We offer flexible, high-quality, 24/7 live online classes taught by native-speaking teachers all around the world.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to private and group classes!
We are currently looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer (f/m/d).
Your mission with us
To help improve our platform by developing new features while ensuring good code quality and best practices.
You will achieve this by
- Working together with product managers, designers, and engineers to solve a common goal.
- Actively participating in agile approaches and processes.
- Owning your work from concept all the way to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution.
- Not only delivering business features but also tackling purely technical tasks and cleaning up existing code.
- Ongoing identification and improvement of performance problems and continuous optimization of our platform.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to usability, and emerging technologies.
You bring to Lingoda
- Experience with scalable web applications and frameworks like React and Typescript.
- Experience working in an agile team using SCRUM, Kanban, or similar methodologies.
- Fluent English skills (C-level).
- Knowledge of how to rebase, merge, and fork in Git.
- Your passion for code quality. Writing tests and documentation belong to your natural workflow.
- A history of active contributions to open source projects is a plus.
You add to our culture with
- Your positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Your embodiment of DevOps culture.
- Your quality and scalability-driven mindset.
At Lingoda, we are proud of
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.