Client Operations Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Attend clients' queries through phone calls and emails, by being proactive, courteous, friendly, and helpful.
- Ensure that all clients' requests, issues and complaints are resolved promptly and accurately, per defined policies, guidelines, terms and conditions.
- Promote goodwill when dealing with clients and internal sales teams, to maintain good client relationship, achieve high level of client satisfaction, and retain client loyalty.
- Act and suggest on improvement opportunities identified during daily work.
- Negotiating for appropriate compensation / refunds / solutions.
- Fluency in English and French language - written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Spanish language would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on a Night Shift schedule only, from Wednesday to Sunday (Monday and Tuesday off)
- Flexibility to provide support to all members of the Global Support team as and when required.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication and negotiation skill is the key for this position, as you will be spending most of your time listening and trying to come up with the solution that work out best for all parties
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.