Marketing and Product Translator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What does a Marketing and Product Translator do at Domestika?
As part of the localization team, you will work across multiple teams remotely, in a fun, fast-moving, and friendly environment, translating course descriptions and transcreating marketing content to generate impact and conversion for all marketing channels. You have to be creative, experienced, and passionate about writing!
- Localizing and transcreating promotional and editorial marketing content.
- Localizing Domestika’s web and app interface and content.
- UI testing, reviewing translations, helping with corrections on the go.
- Supporting colleagues in reviewing, translating other types of content, creating style guides and glossaries, and be ready to help with related tasks as needed.
- Collaborating with the team to make sure Domestika uses high-quality German with a unified voice.
- Native German speaker.
- Translation degree plus specialization/experience in advertising/marketing/communication, or Advertising/Marketing/Communication degree plus specialization in translation/transcreation.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.
- 4 or more years of experience translating and transcreating in creative environments (marketing, advertising, or e-commerce).
- Exquisite written and verbal skills in German. Grammar nerds are welcome!
- High sensitivity to understanding the tone of the contents in the source language and reflecting it naturally in German.
- Professional use of CAT tools and management of glossaries, TMs, and Style Guides.
- Close attention to detail and very organized.
- Capable of working independently and very adaptable. The unforeseen doesn’t scare you.
It's a plus:
- Experience in audiovisual translation, subtitles, and transcription.
- Advanced level of one of the following languages: Portuguese (BR), French, or Italian.
- You are passionate about localization and language.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You are a natural editor or proofreader.
- You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them into the specific characteristics of your language market.
- You are connected to local and international creative scene.
- You do not just think and write, you use judgment and autonomy to find and solve problems accurately.
- You are self-critical and aim to be perfect in every translated piece you produce.
- You are organized and love to be the owner of your projects.
- You are a team player who enjoys sharing and participating.
- You are proactive about suggesting ideas and understand differences in cultures and languages.
- You are flexible and open to feedback.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A fully remote position.
- Salary according to your experience and profile.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
A global learning community for creatives with courses from leading industry professionals. We're Hiring!