Dyson Customer Service and Sales Agent - French market (WFH, temporary)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for employees with a proficient level of French to strengthen our vibrant and motivated customer service and sales team to interact with owners of some of the most innovative and stylish Dyson products in the world.
Dyson is the world market leader in design and technology and regularly launches outstanding innovations onto the market. They are constantly creating bright new products through an array of fields in addition to expanding the markets that they reach. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change - this could be an exciting career step for you.
What will you be doing?
- You will be communicating with clients through different channels such as telephone, email or social media and looking for solutions if they are experiencing difficulties with their order or device.
- As you work, you will be using leading edge diagnostic tools and Excel to help guide clients in solving issues with their machines.
- In more extenuating circumstances you may agree and arrange to a technician visit or to send additional/spare parts directly to the clients.
- You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with clients about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market as well as existing products (cross-selling and up-selling).
What are we looking for?
- Are you a real team player? We believe in our employees and support you in any way so you can improve and grow together with the company.
- Able to speak, read and write fluently in French.
- Have a good level of English to communicate with our international team.
- You appreciate excellent customer service? No matter whether it's a call, email or social media, we want to offer our customers the best possible experience.
- Good computer skills and experience with MS Office.
- You will be working remotely, but you must live in Spain
What do we offer?
** Please read carefully **
- Start Date: 1st September 2021
- Full-time position, 39 hours per week, working Monday to Sunday (rotating weekends) from 8AM - 8PM (rotating shift), two weekends off guaranteed per month
- Temporary contract (3 months)
- Salary: €21.000 gross per year
- Professional training (paid) that optimally prepares you for your job.
- Working with amazing people from all over the world in a dynamic work environment.
- Working from home (residency withing the Spanish territory is required)
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Award-winning provider of EMEA omnichannel and multilingual customer experience solutions in Barcelona and the UK