Service Partner Manager SOUTH
This job is no longer accepting applications.
It’s time to be BOLD! Professional and support services are a strategic part of Juniper’s vision to deliver Experience 1st networking and partners play a critical role in Juniper’s ability to deliver global success. As such, Juniper services is a fully integrated element of the Juniper Partner Advantage Program (JPA)
- For partners, high margin professional and support services are a primary source of profitability and business differentiation.
- The Services Partner Manager (SPM) will develop and manage partners with the Partner Support Services (PSS) and Partner Professional Services (PPS) Specializations within the Juniper Partner Advantage (JPA) program. This role reports to the Partner Services Director within the Services organization. Success in this position will be measured by how well partners achieve their annual program targets.
- Language requirements: Fluency in at least 2 of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish
- Location: Flexible - Home based - Amsterdam, Madrid, or Milan
- Recruiting and Onboarding. Proactively engage target partners to join the PSS/PPS programs, conduct program presentations, and follow the standardized program onboarding process.
- Ongoing enablement and support. Ensure partners maintain certifications and are fully trained in renewal process, access to JTAC, Tableau usage, APEX tools, RMA process, etc.
- Monthly Operational Reviews. Conduct monthly reviews to maximize partner potential, address performance issues early, and enable partners to earn program’s financial incentives.
- Business Development. Develop go-to-market business plans and construct a MDF strategy that will achieve partner services SA growth and increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Discount calculation/setting. Calculate annual discounts per the discount setting instruction and communicate the finalized discount to each individual PSS partner within your area.
- Subject Matter Expert. Contribute to company initiatives, services projects, and tool development. Advise on partner feedback, gaps in support, policy update requirements, etc.
- Remediation. When necessary, follow policy guidelines to address partners who fail to maintain program requirements. Develop remediation plans to correct partner performance deficiencies.
- Performance incentives. Conduct quarterly eligibility reviews to validate program eligibility and calculate and update rebate levels for each PSS partner in your designated territory.
- Quarterly Business Reviews. Follow QBR process with each partner to share results, identify critical activities, review highlights/lessons learned, and create a plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Termination. Ensure partners understand compliance expectations, determine when partners should be considered for termination, and take prescribed terminate actions, as required.
- Services Advisory Councils. Plan, develop, and execute advisory council meetings with trusted PSS partners in your theater to solicit feedback on program evolution, strategies, and tools.
- Stakeholder Engagement. Proactively communicate with key stakeholders, including partner principles, alliance managers, theater leaders, PAMs, services enablement, PLM, and more.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in an enterprise technology company (preferably networking company)
- 2+ years of customer or partner management experience in a services function
- Strong understanding of recurring revenue and partner profitability models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills used in conjunction with services partner programs, partner enablement, and successful development of ongoing partner relationships.
- Strong background in partner tools and relevant knowledge about their engagement to be able to discuss, drive alignment and address technical issues.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.