Paid Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Demand Generation team has one mission: create the pipeline for our hungry sales teams. As a Paid Marketing Manager, you will own pipeline creation through paid channels for the French market to speed up 360Learning international growth.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Experience a comprehensive onboarding that includes an insight to our teams, culture, and product
- Own budget and performance for all our PPC channels in the US: SEM - Google Ads; Paid Social - LinkedIn Ads; Directories PPC - Elearning Industry, Capterra
- Create your 1st marketing experiments to scale lead generation while being ROI efficient.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Be accountable for the French SQL and cost/SQL targets on paid channels
- Define and execute your marketing experiment roadmap to scale our paid channels & improve every paid marketing touchpoint.
- Partner with French Business development Representatives to improve paid leads follow up and increase conversion rate to SQL on these leads.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Collaborate with the rest of the French marketing team (content team, events) to create more ambitious & complex campaigns.
- Feed the Product Marketing team with business insights based on your campaigns results, thus building your knowledge of the L&D industry.
Within 12 months, you will
- Convert the learnings from your marketing experiments on paid channels into strategic insights to build the French marketing roadmap.
- Unlock new paid acquisition channels to scale demand generation in FR.
The Skills Set
- Fluent French & English
- Strong expertise with SEM (Google Ads) and Social (LinkedIn Ads and/or Facebook Ads)
- Min. 2 years with first-hand online campaign management experience.
- Data-focus: you start with numbers. You’re driven by performance.
- Attention to detail: you know how to launch a campaign without a glitch and catch every typo.
- Analytical skills: you quickly create reports and analyse performance methodically to identify bottlenecks.
- Autonomy: you’re a problem solver who knows how to conduct projects on their own.
- You handle uncertainty well and quickly adapt in a hypergrowth fast-changing environment.
- Written communication: your written communication is structured and crystal-clear.
- Command of marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) and Salesforce.
- Experience in B2B SaaS would be appreciated.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here: https://www.swipe.to/5618x?p=gcD6G2wsF
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework to make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
- Call with our recruiter
- Discovery interview with the Global Director of Demand Generation (+ Head of Demand Generation FR)
- Case-study with the Global Director of Demand Generation (+ Head of Demand Generation FR)
- Culture-fit interview with the VP of Marketing
Who we are:
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO: https://360learning.com/blog/top-down-management/
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.