EMEA Telco Services Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- As part of the account team, develop relationships with key customer stakeholders to grow services bookings and revenue within your nominated accounts
- Actively participate in account planning and strategy sessions and reviews with the wider account team
- Work closely with strategic business partners to complement solutions and maximize customer value
- Work with the delivery teams, including delivery managers, program and project managers, architects, and consultants, on getting the right offerings scoped to solve customer business needs
- Negotiate Services pricing, project costs, and terms
- Be responsible for and have the ownership of the bookings forecast for the assigned group of accounts or sectors
- Lead Services offerings in specific customer opportunities; call for and guide the formation of opportunity teams (services participation) together with the account manager
- Collaborate with business development managers, solutions practices, the Partners and Alliances and Marketing teams, and other territory services managers on wider strategic initiatives and business development activities
- Capture best practices in the sales and delivery process for reuse and sharing with EMEA and Global Solutions Practice teams to evolve the Red Hat Services solutions portfolio
- Experience working in consultative selling and delivery of complex telecommunications solutions in either digital network (NFVi or VNF), digital operation (OSS/BSS), or digital client experience
- Knowledge of Red Hat’s or competitive technologies that engage and build trust with customer stakeholders at different levels
- Experience working in customer-facing roles in a related presales or services sales role
- Services selling experience including development of statements of work (SoWs), RFIs and RFPs, pricing, large-scale proposal development, and customer journey
- Experience leading and working in virtual and cross-functional teams
- Proven record of closing complex solutions-led deals worth millions of dollars
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and French
- Willingness to participate in regular business travel for customer and internal meetings, following Red Hat’s COVID-19 guidelines
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
The leading provider of enterprise open source solutions.