Customer Support Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Acting as the first point of contact, dealing with issues and/or complaints - big or small - via Chat, Email, Zoom or Phone
- Proactively explore ways to solve problems quickly, whilst building strong customer relationships in order to effectively manage customer expectations
- Utilising passion for technology to effectively investigate potential product problems or misunderstandings
- Working closely with Product, Professional Services in order to build on knowledge, and ensure customer issues are dealt with swiftly and to a high standard
- After exhausting all solutions, escalating issues to Product / Engineering
- Acting as a Product Expert whilst always paying attention to elements requiring improvements and sharing with relevant teams
- Acting as the customer's voice and providing feedback to Product & Professional Services on how we can better serve our customers
- Taking part in optimization and improvement initiatives individually or in collaboration with peers
- First experience in a Customer Support role within the tech space
- Natural inclination to go the extra mile for the customer (i.e. knowing when to move from chat or email to the phone to ensure a customer’s issue is dealt with effectively)
- Experience of being able to work independently and within a distributed team
- Ability to learn complex (finance / accounting) systems quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch & English, working efficiency in French
- Empathetic, enthusiastic and solution-minded personality
- Excellent customer focus and passion for technology
- Confidence managing difficult conversations with demanding customer base
- The guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Finance / accounting knowledge by experience or education is a plus
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Competitive salary with additional benefits including private medical healthcare
- Generous personal training allowance
- Regular team activities during and after work
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday
- Home Office Budget for non-remote employees
- Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off (usually once a month for the remainder of 2021)
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Cloud accounting platform for automating compliance plus the tools and data you need for developing advisory services.