This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Pre-Sales Consultant role is focused on technical presales, crafting solutions for sales success and customer/partner support for the key verticals (Citizen Identity, Security, Elections, Travel) in the EMEA region.
If you have the technical background in biometrics identity and security products and solutions and are looking for a challenging role in a fast paced organization, we would be delighted to have a conversation with you!!
You must be fully fluent in English & French. The job location preference is the headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands, with capability to work remotely. We are also open to remote position in other EMEA regions, based on the skills and capability of the candidate.
The Job Role is focused on the following:
Qualifying & addressing opportunities for business growth
- Ability to travel to and remotely interact with customers and partners for elaborating and addressing stakeholder requirements for the sales opportunities
- Articulating the technology and product positioning to business and technical audiences
- Reducing the length of the sales cycle by providing clarity and responsiveness to stakeholder questions
- Collaborating with the sales team and applying technical know-how and expertise to explain the benefits and differentiators of the company's products, solutions and/or services to potential/current customers and partners
- Assisting with training of partners and customers on the Laxton products and solution offerings
Crafting customer-centric solutions & proposals
- Defining the complete solution offering in line with the customer requirements by integrating Laxton as well as partner products and solutions
- Drafting a technical proposal or tender bid response that is technically accurate and in line with the products and services offered by the company
- Travelling to customers when needed to assist with site visits, demonstrations or proof of concepts (PoCs) required during the proposal phase of a project
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and making presentations, whitepapers and related content in order to support a proposal or tender bid response
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of applicable press, laws, regulations, and guidelines within the respective industry to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and organizations, and to position the solutions in a manner of context (such as GDPR or EU-EES directives or Identity initiatives in Africa)
- Focussing on the breadth of existing solutions and products offered by Laxton and to incorporate new solutions and products released to the market, specifically applicable to:
i. Citizen Identity Solutions such as foundational national ID systems.
ii. Security Solutions such as Mobile ID & AFIS for Law Enforcement, Border Control.
iii. Travel Solutions, such as the EU-EES border management at air, land and sea ports
iv. Election Solutions, such as voter registration, voter verification and so on.
Additionally, you're required to:
- Supporting product management with information required from solutions obtained during customer interactions, feedback from tenders and other business development activities.
- Supporting the research and development resources working on new products or solutions.
- Assisting the operations team during presales phase and perform proper handover after deal closure.
- Closely interacting with the design, production and operational teams that support solutions offered by Laxton.
- Listening, understanding, gathering, and communicating stakeholder needs to ensure all proposals match requirements.
- Actively participating in the enhancement of presales related processes through collaboration with the presales team.
- Proactively sharing knowledge through the tools provided and updating content for consumption by the team members
- Maintaining documents and internal technical assets
- Engaging presentation, public speaking, writing, listening and articulation skills
- Knowledge of the biometrics citizen identity and security industry, available solutions, markets, partners and competitors
- The ability to work in a dynamic, global team, in a rapidly growing organization
- The ability to communicate effectively while working in the office and remotely
- The ability to be resourceful when crafting new solutions for customers
- Fully fluent English & French at speak, write, and read level
- Additional territory language abilities are a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of technical presales and/or delivery/project/program/product management experience in a technology company
- Involved in the sales life cycle and implementation of at least two projects (preferably in the identity & security domain)
- Minimum of five years of industry experience in at least two of market domains (citizen identity, security, elections, travel etc):
- References in the involvement of successful project / product implementations
- Ability to interact with team members, customers and partners on a deep technical level
- A solid technical understanding of the types of solutions offered by the Laxton Group
- Hands-on experience with hardware and software solutions applicable to the biometric and identity industries
- Must be conveniently located in the EMEA territory
- Must be able and willing to travel to the Netherlands office location as required
- Physical Address: Laan van Vredenoord 31, Rijswijk, The Hague, South Holland, 2289 DA, The Netherlands.
- Must have up to date passport and be willing to travel
- Willing to work flexibly, i.e. overtime/weekends in lieu of off days or additional leave
- While the company promotes the use of technology to interact internally, as well as with customers and partners where possible, it is understood that this role will also require regular travel to build and maintain relationships and progress opportunities.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.