This job is no longer accepting applications.
Imagine being able to partner with global technology leaders in a company that cares about YOU – your professional growth, your success, and your community.
We are looking for an Account manager to join our team. Today.
We are ServiceSource. We are dedicated to creating success for our clients, the communities around us and each other. We provide outsourced inside sales, customer success, renewals management, and channel management solutions for the world's greatest brands. At ServiceSource, you will be part of our diversified team that makes an impact for our clients. All of this is possible because of the talent you have to offer.
The future team member that will love this job will manage client accounts and develop processes to ensure fantastic relationships with clients. You will call existing customers on behalf of our clients to renew and expand the service relationships. Reporting to a sales manager, you will have an assigned territory and develop an excellent level of product or service knowledge to support customer questions and promote offerings. Along the way you will have access to world-class training opportunities to grow and enhance your skills and career. At ServiceSource, you can truly Own Your Future!You Have
- 4+ years working in sales or account management
- Experience in high-volume calling
- Passion for customer experience and sales
- Enthusiasm for new technology
- MS Office experience (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar Client Relationship Management tool
- Experience making decisions under conditions of uncertainty or limited data; evaluate all consequences
- Implement high level of solutions oriented decision making
- Ensure that client's customers are satisfied with our client's services and resolve escalated issues
- Achieve revenue-based quotas based on successful management of client accounts and supporting processes to meet operational needs and growth goals
- Evaluate our client's customer needs and propose potential solutions
- Be a single contact for our client's customer
- Use data to fix customer concerns/roadblocks prohibiting satisfaction
- Manage external competitive pressures and handle objections
- Work with multiple partners, building relationships with decision-makers at all levels
- Manage sales territory and achieving monthly quotas
- Negotiate in tough situations
- Identify risk and barriers to success; develop contingency plans
- Identify opportunities for additional product or service sales
- Use data to help influence buying/renewal process
Our Benefits and Perks
- Various medical, dental, vision plan and life insurance programs
- Retirement Planning tools including 401(k) savings with matching contributions and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid time off, disability programs and paid parental leave.
- Birthday Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO), paid time yearly to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Learning and Development Programs
- Base Pay ($34,600- $45,400) / paid hourly ($17.00- $22.00)
- Annual bonus potential (target of up to $17,000)
- $2000 annual language bonus
Accommodation and Diversity
We have always been and will always be committed to the principle that everyone at ServiceSource, regardless of who they are, where they hail from, the color of their skin, who they worship, or who they love, has equal opportunity, with policies and values which codify this, across all the countries where we are based. You will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Virtual First and Remote Work
ServiceSource is a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for most employees for the foreseeable future. Equipment will be provided, but a space at home to work is required. Uninterrupted home-based internet is required in your home to attend and host video calls, a minimum bandwidth speed of 20mbps is important.
We can currently conduct business in the following states: TN, GA, CO, AL, NC, SC, TX, FL, AZ and MS. This list is subject to change. Please inquire with your recruiter for more information.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Transforming the B2B Customer Journey Experience