Monitoring Service Analyst-French
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Monitoring Service Analyst monitors system and reports daily to stakeholders on the statuses. The Monitoring Service Analyst, also advises and assists users over the phone and electronically in solving problems related to hardware, software, networks, and peripherals using available technology. Screens, diagnoses, research, and resolves user issues. Documents service requests and dispatches orders to support groups for problem resolution. Advises users on the interpretation of Information Technology (IT) policies, capabilities, limitations, etc. Provides quick response to ensure maximum uptime of all users.
- Live dashboard monitoring and reporting
- Identify issues, investigate root causes, and recommend solutions to reported problems
- Provide technical guidance in activities associated with identifying, prioritizing, and resolving problems by telephone and e-mail
- Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests relating to PC maintenance
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation
- Participate in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customers and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner
- University education, preferably technical degree, or Microsoft certifications
- Up to two years’ experience and shows a good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration and Microsoft Office family applications
- Experience of providing remote IT support; Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Basic network architecture and configuration knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; with the ability to handle stressful situations and deal professionally with customers
- Fluency in French and English language
- Flexibility to work shifts
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority.
- You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
- Working for a top 5 company in the industry
- Company culture focused on the employee wellbeing
- The opportunity to grow a career in Monitoring/Infrastructure
- Learning & Development platform
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative, and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Trusted Global Innovator