Multilingual Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Role
The Kraken Client Engagement team continues to grow at an astounding rate and we continue to hire as many talented specialists as we can find. On the Multilingual Support team, we are looking for quality- and results-driven candidates that can provide end-to-end support on a variety of our clients’ requests in multiple languages. By combining in-depth crypto knowledge, a passion for the industry, and a strong technical background, you can play a strong role in our success and ability to deliver world class support.
This is a full time and fully remote role requiring English fluency and multilingual capabilities. You must have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Provide 6 star experience to our clients through email, chat, and phone.
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, our robust product, and service offerings.
- Be proactive and contribute to the team's growth.
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment.
- Reach performance goals set by your Team Lead/Supervisor that align with the company’s larger plans.
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with your Team Lead.
- Attend Team meetings.
- Provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals and potential.
- Motivated by Kraken’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global client base.
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and passion for crypto!
- Security and privacy focused.
- 2+ years of client services/client support experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work on fast paced environments.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a six-star experience for our clients.
- People-centred, supportive, flexible and a team player.
- Have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Fluency in English and AT LEAST one of the following languages: French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (if you are able to combine English with 2 or more of these languages you'll be certainly ahead in the race!)
- Previous experience using a customer experience platform is desired, but not a requirement.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We put the power in your hands to buy, sell, and trade digital currency 🌏