SEO Product Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- The chosen candidate will be responsible for the continued health and growth of keyword rankings and organic traffic to drive incremental revenue while maintaining overall site health.
- Review and analyse sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Conduct in-depth keyword research, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting to drive the most valuable traffic
- Work closely with the French Content Editor and relevant stakeholders
- Analyse keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our brands including site architecture, site migrations and re-designs
- Ability to execute link building activities
- Working on the Wordpress and other backends as necessary
- Stay up-to-date with the best SEO practices, due to the ever-changing industry trends
- In-depth understand search engine behaviour
- Ability to work independently and spot opportunities to increase search visibility
- Constant follow up and alignment with the Country Manager and direct manager in order to deliver our product strategy and improve our SEO
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Knowledge of the betting market and a sports background will be considered an asset
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Hands-on SEO experience
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc)
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Great time-management skills, prioritise multiple tasks and work towards deadlines
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent English and French
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We are a lead generation company delivering high-quality traffic to iGaming brands and Financial services.