This job is no longer accepting applications.
WHO WE ARE
DataSquad is a young boutique analytics consultancy founded by a former Uber analytics leader. Our mission is to help clients succeed in their journey of becoming analytics-driven organisations.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Currently studying Computer Science, Software Engineering or any related field and available for a period of 4 to 6 months, starting in August or September 2021
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, projects and/or coding competitions
- Ownership - You take pride in what you create and are passionate about getting the details right, even when no one's looking
- Clear thinking and communication - You are able to weigh tradeoffs, articulate complex ideas and communicate clearly
- Passion for technology - you enjoy staying on top of tech trends and hacking new things
- Experience with Flask and React
- Experience with OAuth, REST APIs, and databases
- Experience with cloud based technologies (GCP)
- Proficient in spoken and written French
WHY WORK WITH US
- Paid internship with the possibility of joining the team permanently in the future
- Work on exciting projects and develop a good understanding of the modern data stack
- Receive mentorship from leaders in tech companies to guide you through your internship
- Build personal networks and friendships with hardworking people who share your passion for technology in an international work environment
- Work remotely (CET +/- 2 h)
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We help clients turn their data into business value