Customer Experience Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- troubleshooting and liaising with multiple departments to ensure customer's satisfaction
- optimizing email deliverability
- driving product adoption and improving customer retention
- managing creative projects (newsletter templates, opt-in forms, landing pages)
- providing expertise on running a successful, permission-based, email marketing campaign
- working with GetResponse enterprise customers to develop high-performing email marketing campaigns
What do we expect?
- excellent command of English and French (at least C1 level in both languages)
- native Polish is preferable but not obligatory
- previous experience in customer service; experience in technical support would be a huge asset
- working knowledge of SQL and HTML is a plus
- superb verbal and written communication skills
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- ability to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers
- remote work
- home office subsidy
- #getremote fund
- private health insurance
- mental healthline
- employee pension program (PPE)
- corporate life insurance
- sports card fund
- language classes
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Get leads. Get sales. Get growing.