Key Retailers Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
Retail Success is at the heart of our strategy. Our customers are professionals who are passionate about their own business and always looking for new brands & best sellers. We must earn their trust by providing service excellence. We are looking for someone who will be the point of contact of our French (or Dutch, UK or German) Retailers. We are opening similar roles, dedicated to our 4 key countries (France, UK, Germany, Netherlands).
You will be in charge of new retailers to help them to buy smart and bring them keys to develop their business.
You will be reporting to the Head of Sales and your role will be more specifically :
- Be the main point of contact and advocate at Ankorstore for new retailers
- Convert leads into customers
- Demonstrate strong ability to understand your retailer needs, pain points and aspirations
- Own your key relationships through effective leadership, exemplary communication, advanced platform knowledge and decisive recommendations
- Become a Subject Matter Expert: Ankorstore’s product, platform usages and best practices
- Provide end-to-end insights to your Retailers compared to general market trends, their business line dynamics and seasonality of their business
- Ensure an effective internal feedback loop through cross-team collaboration and feedback collection
- Contribute in improving Ankorstore’s internal practices to better serve our retailers, their development and satisfaction
The experience we require:
- At least 2-3 years in an account manager role : you will be one of our first employee on this role and will contribute to the team’s growth!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch or German (native)
- Comfortable working with CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce)
The 5 most important qualities to succeed in this role:
- You love helping others succeed
- You are relentless
- You are a great communicator
- You move fast, extremely fast
- You are very analytical
Other qualities that would add value
- Knowledge of the wholesale or retailer industry
- Experience working in a fast-growing tech environment, preferably marketplace
- Additional spoken language.
- Knowledge in business creation (French or Dutch or UK or German administrative process, business plan, etc.)
Benefits & location:
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Index Ventures, GFC, Alven, Aglae, Bain Capital Ventures and Tiger Global)
- Location can be anywhere as long as we have access to a great talent pool of international talents
- Work from Home is an option for this role
- Competitive package
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
Reinventing Independent Business▪ The #1 marketplace connecting brand and retailers, all around Europe.