This job is no longer accepting applications.
What you’ll do
- Make sure POS teams (product, growth, sales, CSM, support and finance) have the data to make decisions, take actions and monitor their outcome
- Manage end-to-end data projects, from requirement gathering, data modeling to fostering adoption
- Be involved in the entire company, between business, tech and product.
- Foster data discovery by writing down comprehensive documentation for all our data models and metrics definitions
- Bring your ideas to the Data Team to improve our Data toolkit and internal processes
Examples of projects to come
- Data visualization migration: We used Chartio (shutting down) and we must migrate to new tools: Metabase for self service, Tableau for core reports
- Product: Track the usage of our new features and provide advanced report for the product team in order to monitor the adoption and the user experience
- Customer experience: Monitor the performance and improve our data science project, as the churn prediction
- CSM: Provide ad-hoc analysis to identify the main touch points we need to address in order to increase the customer satisfaction
- Sales: Provide dashboard to track the performance of the new upsell team
- EL: Fivetran
- Data warehouse: Snowflake
- Transform: dbt + Airflow
- BI: Metabase + Tableau
You’ll be great for this role if
- You are able to understand business problems, curious to dive into detailed data, yet able to zoom out and see the big picture, which allows you to provide actionable insights
- You have practical experience in Tableau, Looker, or similar business intelligence platforms.
- You have great SQL proficiency
- You have modelling skills: going from stakeholder’s requirements to actual data model.
- You have experience with operational tools and business systems such as Stripe, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Salesforce, Segment, SAP is a big plus
- You already worked in a scale up environment
- You are fluent in English and French
Why you should join SumUp
- Sumup a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- An independent Data team with its own Data infrastructure (POS Tribe)
- A small team with rapid development and an opportunity to grow.
- You'll attend global offsites and regular team events.
- You'll have the opportunity to work remotely!
- 25 days paid holiday + RTT.
- Swile restaurant ticket.
Votre candidature a bien été envoyée.
We believe anyone should be able to start their own business and we're on a mission to empower them.